Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Team Meetings: Monday 7 March

I will meet one-on-one with MCM 103 Student Journalist Teams on Monday 7 March between 4 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. in N1-262, my office. The earlier start time allows me to meet with more students, and the earlier end time allows me to get to my seminar, The Art of Persuasion, which begins that night at GUST.

During our meeting, we will discuss the outline for your Team topic and the presentation schedule. I am looking for presentations to begin on Monday 21 March. Read the information on the blog for details about the presentations. 

Meetings on 7 March . . . first come, first served. Arrive as early as possible, beginning at 4 p.m., and I will meet with you as quickly as possible. Each meeting will last about 10 minutes. Please come with a rough outline of your presentation. Begin with your textbook; then search online for appropriate sources. And we'll talk about the content when we get together.

In the event I can't meet with your Team, set an alternate meeting time for Tuesday afternoon during office hours, or early afternoon on Wednesday. Email me.  

Not a member of a Team? Don't know what I'm talking about because you missed the last class? Read the blog . . . and come to see me. 

No comments: