Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Like These Quotes

I'm passing along some of my favorite quotes . . . each gives you something to think about!

“Show me a store cleark with a goal and I’ll show you a man who will change the world. Show me a man with no goal and I will show you a store clerk.”
     James Cash Penney, founder, J.C. Penney Department Stores

Visitor: “You and God have a beautiful garden.”
Church Pastor: “Thank you. You should have seen it four months ago when God had it all to himself!”
      
“If you have integrity nothing else matters. If you have no integrity, nothing else matters.”
     * Alan K. Simpson, U.S. Senator, Wyoming

“The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”
     * Football Coach Vince Lombardi

“The brain is a wonderful organ. It begins working the moment you wake up and stops when you arrive at the office.”
     * Robert Frost

No comments: